QPython3 is a port of Python3 for android, it can run Python3 applications on your android devices like mobile or tablet, It also contains the Package Index where you can find many funny and usable Python applications easily.
[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Run Python3 applications including script and projects on Android device
* Execute Python3 Code & File From QRCode
* Support SL4A Programming, can access android's feature, like network, bluetooth, location
* Support Python3 console
* Support QEdit which allow you edit Python code
* Support FTP server, which can let you transfer the Python3 project from your PC to mobile easily
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython3 is in BETA, if you have any problem, please contact us to help us solve the problem.
* It require the BLUETOOTH / LOCATION / READ_SMS / SEND_SMS / CALL_PHONE and OTHER permissions, so that you can program using these FEATURES. QPython3 WILL NOT USE THIS PERMISSIONS IN BACKGROUND.
[ Difference between QPython3 and QPython ]
The QPython3 Support Python3, QPython support Python 2
[ QPython community ]
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
QPython3 - Python3 for Android is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-29. The program can be installed on Android.
QPython3 - Python3 for Android (version 0.9.9.1) has a file size of 13.63 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.